EveryoneCounts is not a curated website. However, we prohibit certain types of items and discussions on EveryoneCounts as we pursue a goal of abundance and well-being for all.
The following types of items are prohibited or restricted on EveryoneCounts:
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
- Animal Products and Human Remains
- Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, Weapons or Munitions
- Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
- Internationally Regulated Items
- Pornography and Mature Content
- Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
In addition, the following subjects are prohibited on EveryoneCounts:
- Partisan Politics
- Pushing an agenda or selling specific beliefs
- Profane speech
- Sexualized speech
- Promoting drugs or alcohol
- Prohibited medical drug claims;
- Advertising or spam;
Policy decisions are complex. We consider many different and often divergent factors before coming to a decision about what is best for our community. Because we are a creative community, we err on the side of freedom of expression. We also tend to allow items that have educational, historical, or artistic value, but we know that even those items are subject to a variety of valid and sometimes conflicting interpretations and emotional responses.
Art and history can be provocative, emotional, and divisive. There are some topics on which we may never reach a consensus as a community, and that is okay. We may use art to provoke thought and contemplation and perhaps change opinions, however, we stay away from art that is expressly hateful, abusive, sexual, or targeting a specific group of individuals.
We will engage with our contributors and participants in our forum to discuss specific decisions to help form a policy that serves the ethos of EveryoneCounts and the ideas of the community.
Last updated August 25, 2021